This is a really lovely evening meal.
Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 30 minutes | Difficulty: Easy.
Shop Barrel Aged
- In a large bowl, mix together the salt, pepper and paprika. Toss the chicken wings around until well coated.
- Place on a large roasting tray lined with parchment paper spreading them evenly.
- Cook for 30 minutes at 180C turning the wings half way through.
- In the meantime, in a small bowl, mix the wet ingredients together. When the wings are cooked through, remove them from the oven and brush with the mixture. Return to the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Serve with some extra Rebel Chilli Barrel-Aged Hot Sauce to dip.