This is a really lovely meal.
Serves: 2 | Prep Time: 15 minutes | Difficulty: Easy.
- Cook the rice according to the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile cut the carrot into matchsticks, slice the mushrooms and chop the courgette into small pieces.
- Place the carrot in a frying pan, add a teaspoon of the Korean BBQ sauce and fry for 3 minutes stirring regularly. Put aside in a small bowl. Repeat this step with the courgette, mushrooms, beansprouts and spinach.
- Fry the eggs on a little bit of olive oil.
- Drain the rice and place in two bowls. Add the carrot, courgette, mushrooms, beansprouts and spinach on top of the rice. Place the fried eggs on top. Garnish with some sesame seeds and a teaspoon of the Korean BBQ sauce.
Shop Korean Bbq