This is a really lovely summer salad.
Serves: 2 | Prep Time: 25 minutes | Difficulty: Easy.
- In a small saucepan, boil the barley for 25 minutes in salted water until soft.
- Meanwhile, toss the leaves and kale in a little bit of olive oil, and place in a serving bowl.
- When the barley is cooked, drain it and mix with the beans and pomegranate seeds. Place in one side of the bowl on top of the leaves.
- Add the picked cabbage, sugar snaps and radishes. Sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese and pumpkin seeds. Season with sea salt.
- Drizzle with Rebel Chilli Red Chilli Sauce.
Shop Red Chilli