This is a really lovely meal.
Serves: 2 | Prep Time: 30 minutes | Difficulty: Easy.
- Cut the chicken into strips. Place in a bowl and add the Korean BBQ sauce. Mix well until the chicken is fully covered in the sauce. Cover with clingfilm and leave in the fridge for minimum 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile peel and chop the carrot into chopsticks, cut the cucumber into small pieces and slice the radishes.
- In a small bowl, mix the mayo with the barrel-aged sauce and put aside.
- Place the marinated chicken pieces in a frying pan and cook for 10 minutes until sticky and tender.
- Assemble the wraps: Spread some mayo sauce, add the chicken pieces, vegetables, kimchi, coriander and sesame seeds. Roll up, cut in half and serve.
Shop Korean Bbq