This is a really lovely meal.
Serves: 2 | Prep Time: 30 minutes | Difficulty: Easy.
- Slice the beef as thinly as you can and set aside in a large bowl.
- Pour the marinade over the beef, add the thinly sliced onion, and then mix to coat evenly. Cover with cling film and marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, or ideally at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Heat some oil in a large skillet over high heat. Pat the meat dry.
- Without overcrowding the pan, sear the marinated beef and onions until browned, turning occasionally. Sprinkle with the sliced spring onions and sesame seeds.
- Serve with rice and side dishes.
Shop Korean Bbq