This is a really hearty meal.
Serves: 2 | Prep Time: 30 minutes | Difficulty: Easy.
- In a bowl, pour the Korean sauce over the duck breasts and rub it in making sure they are fully coated. Leave in the fridge for 1 hour but preferably overnight.
- Roast the duck breasts in a preheated oven at 180C for 20 minutes until tender. Set aside to rest.
- In the meantime, cook the ramen noodles according to instructions on the packet, drain and set aside.
- Heat the chicken stock on a low heat adding the Korean sauce, fish sauce and rice vinegar. Add the cooked noodles.
- In a pan, saute the mushrooms and pak choi for 3 minutes.
- Assemble: Pour the soup with noodles into 2 bowls. Slice the duck breasts and place on top. Add the mushrooms and pak choi.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Garnish with spring onions and chillies.
Shop Korean Bbq